pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
WHO WE ARE
VUDAFIERI SAVERINO PARTNERS S.r.l. and its associated technical office VUDAFIERI SAVERINO PARTNERS as joint controllers (hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Joint Controllers") pay the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of their clients' personal data in the performance of their activities.
The Joint Controllers are jointly responsible for the processing of personal data collected on this website.
You may view the essential content of the Joint Controller Contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 26, para.2, of the GDPR.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU MAY BE COLLECTED
The following categories of personal data regarding you may be collected:
- Use of the website – information about how you use the website, open or forward our communications, including information collected through the following types of cookies
- Proprietary session cookies used for the management and operation of the site
- Google Analytics with anonymised IP to collect navigation statistics
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Joint Controllers collect and process your personal data if you contact us for information about our services and if you register for the Newsletter service using the form provided on the website.
Please help us to keep your personal data up to date by informing us of any changes.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED
The processing of personal data must be justified by one of the legal conditions provided for by the current legislation on the protection of personal data as described below.
- Operational management and purposes strictly related to your request, including communication pertinent to your activities
The Joint Controllers may use your Contact Data, and in particular your email address, to respond to your requests and provide you with information relating to your activities.
In addition, the Joint Controllers may process your contact data for the purposes of any establishment and execution of pre-contractual or contractual relationships for the possible provision of services requested.
Precondition for the processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The provision of data is required to manage the relationship; in its absence we cannot proceed.
- b) Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfil a legal obligation, regulations or measures of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court.
The Joint Controllers collect your contact data in order to fulfil a legal obligation and/or to defend their rights in court.
Condition for processing: legal obligations, which the Joint Controllers are obliged to comply with.
- c) Sending of periodic newsletter
The Joint Controllers may process your contact details with a view to sending you a periodic newsletter, aimed at keeping you updated about events, projects or initiatives organised by the Joint Controllers.
Conditions for processing: the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
You may object, at any time, to the use of your e-mail address for the above purpose, by following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail message.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
The Joint Controllers use a wide range of security measures to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
All your personal data are stored on our secure servers (or secure paper copies) or those of our suppliers or business partners, and are accessible and usable in accordance with our security standards and policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers or business partners).
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We hold your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or for any other legitimate related purpose.
We restrict access to your personal data only to those who need to use it for relevant purposes.
Your personal data that may no longer be necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for storage, are irreversibly anonymised (and thus can be stored) or destroyed securely.
- a) Operational management and purposes strictly related to your request, including communication relating to your activities
The data processed to fulfil your requests under purpose a) may be kept for a period of 6 months. In the event of contractual obligations, for the entire duration of the contract and in any case no later than the next 10 years, in order to verify any outstanding matters, including accounting documents (e.g. invoices).
b) In the event of disputes: in the event of our having to defend ourselves or act or even make claims against you for the purpose of b) we may retain personal data, for as long as the claim can be pursued.
- c) Sending a newsletter: personal data processed for this purpose may be kept for 24 months from the date of subscribing to the newsletter service (unless you decide not to receive further communications).
WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Your personal data may be accessed by duly authorised employees, as well as by external suppliers, appointed, if necessary, as data processors, who provide support for the provision of services.
Please contact us if you with to view the list of data controllers and other parties to whom we disclose data.
The contact details of VUDAFIERI SAVERINO PARTNERS Srl. and the associated technical office VUDAFIERI SAVERINO PARTNERS, in their capacity as Joint Controllers, are:
Via Rosolino Pilo, 11
20129 - Milan - ITALY
- +39 02 97383900
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the addresses listed above.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE COMPLAINTS WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Under certain conditions you have the right to ask us for:
- access to your personal data,
- a copy of the personal data you have provided us with (so-called portability),
- rectification of the data in our possession,
- the deletion of any data that we no longer have any legal basis for processing,
- the revocation of your consent, if the processing is based on consent,
- the limitation of the way in which we process your personal data, within the limits provided for by the legislation on the protection of personal data.
You may also exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data where required by applicable law.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (e.g. the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of professional secrecy). In the event that you exercise one of the above rights, it is our responsibility to ensure that you are entitled to exercise it and we will normally respond to you within a month.
We will make every effort to respond to your concerns in the event of complaints or reports about how your data will be processed. However, if you wish, you may submit your complaints or reports to the authority responsible for data protection (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), using the details available on the site www.garanteprivacy.it.